Customer Success Executive
Do you want to be part of a unique startup that is just about to explode on to the global stage?
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive to become an integral part of our expanding start-up business, Property Basecamp.
- Salary: €20,000.00 to €24,000.00 /year
- Opportunity to cross-skill into different areas/departments of organisation
- Opportunity to travel
- Opportunity to move super quick into senior leadership positions as we continue to expand
Property Basecamp began with a simple idea. An idea cultivated by a group of young professionals, a laptop and the desire to create something special. Now it has been defined as a platform that has the potential to reinvent the expat relocation experience, and we want you to join us as we continue our expansion in the Irish and UK market.
So what actually is Property Basecamp?
Property Basecamp is a tech company that connects a globally mobile community to their perfect home away from home. Our overarching mission is pretty simple:
Provide a global community with the ability to live and work anywhere in the world and make the relocation process as human centred and streamlined as possible.
However, Property Basecamp is about much more than just putting a roof overhead. Our one of a kind PB relocation and community platform will enhance the overall expat living experience by providing you with the ability to foster relationships and build a strong support network, not just with your housemates or neighbours, but people from all corners of your new city. So no matter where you go you will have a friendly face to help you settle in to your new surroundings.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
We are currently seeking candidates who would be interested in helping expats relocate to Ireland and the UK. The Customer Success Executive responsibilities are:
- Conduct Pre-Arrival consultation with relocating employee to gather relocation specific requirements
- Educate and offer local knowledge and advice to expats on neighbourhoods, transportation links, commuting times, local amenities, shopping, recreation and local dining.
- Research suitable apartments/rental homes that meet the expats individual and unique needs.
- Collaborating with agencies and landlords regarding property viewings and tenancy agreements.
- Facilitate ‘individual mover’ expats to source potential housemates via PB ‘Buddy-Up’ process.
- You will lead client accounts as the main point of contact and ensure that our work is aligned with their business goals.
- Leverage customer feedback to drive improvements to the products and services that we provide customers.
- Full exposure to other departments within the company including Sales, Marketing and Product Development.
- Strong potential for senior leadership position as we are growing aggressively.
This is not an ordinary role in an ordinary company. This is full-on startup mode where you will have the ability and freedom to make decisions in a split second without the need for approval after approval from management. We are extremely ambitious and plan to make ourselves a global brand which will provide you with the opportunity to see the world and grow both personally and professionally. What are you waiting for, take the leap!
Underlying Principles when working with Property Basecamp
- Accountability – Are you happy to stand over the work you are doing?
- Provide Value- Provide more value to your colleagues, employees and stakeholders than you ask for
- Communication – transparency with your colleagues and stakeholders
- Respect – respect to your colleagues and stakeholders
- Property Basecamp is about People, not Properties
- Empathy – can you put yourself in the shoes of the relocating expat to understand the stresses and strains of the relocation process?
- Proactive – can you proactively engage with the expat, our partners and colleagues to continue to streamline our service offering?
- Multitasking – we are in a very fast-moving environment, can you balance demands from a large number of expats at any one time?